Program of events
• Pillar events:
- Opening Ceremonies, August 8, 2014 (Edmundston, NB)
- Acadian National Day, August 15, 2014 (Madawaska, ME)
- Closing Ceremonies, August 24, 2014 (Témiscouata-sur-le-Lac, QC)
• Multimedia Installation
A technological place to share videos, sounds and pictures and also comments on social networks.
• The International Showcase
''Espace du monde''; exhibitions from foreign delegations
• The Grand youth Rally
Discussions between young French speakers coming from around the world.
• The Women's Summit
Reflections and discussions between women totalk and think about the present and the future.
• The 50 years + Summit
Gathering of 50 years and older people for a series of activities and discussions.
• Family reunions
Target of 120 families
• Community programming
Target of one activity in each community
• Heritage and outdoor activities
- Regionnal projects
- Territorial projects
• Economic component
Strategic plan to maximize the economic development opportunities in the territory.
• Sports component
Tournament and activities
• Spiritual component
Masses and guided tour of churches
• Forums / Conferences / Roundtables
Reflection on the future of Acadia and Francophonie, economic develôpment, local gouvernance, agriculture and forests ans many more subjects.
• Theme days
- Scouts and Girl Guide Day (August 14th, 2014)
- Children's DayLouisiana Day
- Francophonie canadienne Day
- France Day