Customs and border crossings
- August 15 to August 16, 2014 -
The region of Acadia of the Lands and Forests spreads over two countries: Canada and the United States.To participate in all the activities offered in our program of events, you should bring your passport or other documents to be able to move freely throughout the host region.
For international visitors - U.S. Customs and Border Protection :
- Know before you go
- Required documents
- Bringing food into the U.S.
- Trusted Traveler Program
- Prohibited and restricted items
- CBP info center
For Canadians and Permanent Residents - Canada Border Services Agency :
- Contact us - Border Information Service
- Border Reminder Checklist
- Visitors to Canada and other Temporary Residents
- Planning to Bring Firearms to Canada?
- Admissibility: Required Identification
- Travel Tips
- Travelling Program: Nexus
- What to declare?
- Food, Plant and Animal Inspections
- Travelling with Pets
- Travelling with children
- Travel tips from the Canada Border Services Agency