Core Leadership Team of Acadia of the Lands and Forests
- Core Leadership Team Members
The economic legacy of the Congrès Mondial Acadien 2014
Following consultations of July 2013 to January 2014 with the firm ViTAL Economy, the Economic Component of the 2014 World Acadian Congress has set up a Core Leadership Team to encourage inter -regional and cross-border discussions. This diverse team is composed of thirty people from the three regions of Acadia of the Lands and Forests.
The team is mostly composed of:
- 5 business people by region,
- 1 municipal elected by region
- 2 economic development stakeholders by region
- 2 representatives of the education and health by region
- 2 representatives of youth under 30 years of age by region
- 1 First nation representative by region
Guided initially by the firm ViTAL Economy , members of this team will be tasked to discuss the economic challenges our region is facing, the partnerships that could be established and joint projects that could be put forward.
Following the members’ discussions, action committees will be established to examine in detail the various proposed projects.